by Noah Kagan, published on Okdork.com
1) Long form content gets more social shares than short form content.
2) Having at least one image in your post leads to more Facebook shares
3) Invoke awe, laughter, or amusement. Appeal to people’s narcissistic side
4) People love to share lists and infographics
5) 10 is the magic number for lists
6) People tend to share content that looks trustworthy
7) Getting one extra influencer to share your article has a multiplier effect.
8) The best day overall to publish content for social shares is Tuesday
whole article How to create viral content